Start the transfer process early! Mid-year transfers are only taken in January at the beginning of the second semester. The transfer application deadline for the 2018-2019 academic year is closed. Please contact St. Thomas High School Admissions with any inquiries regarding transfer admission at 713-864-6348 ext. 100 or at Admissions@sths.org
. Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year will be available August 1st, 2018.
Requirements for Transfer Applicants:
- St. Thomas High School Application.
- Unofficial transcripts or report cards for initial review.
- PSAT scores or other standardized testing results.
- If a freshman or sophomore, sign up for one or more Entrance Exams if not already taken:
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) – Sign up at ISEEtest.org and choose the testing location of your choice, but you must indicate you want a School Score Report sent to St. Thomas High School, #571055, so that we receive a copy of your student's scores.
- High School Placement Test (HSPT) January 12, 2019 – Sign-up for testing at St. Thomas will be available October 1, 2018.
- Official transcripts and recommendations using forms found in the Transcripts & Recommendations dropdown below.