Effective March 13, St. Thomas High School will enforce a no visitor policy until further notice.
Sample campus visitors restricted include:
- Parents (Please drop students off and do not enter the building)
- Campus volunteers
- Non-district workers and/or coaches
- Facilities rentals
- Meal delivery services, etc.
In reference to mailing services (i.e. USPS, FedEx, etc.), we will plan to greet them in the rotunda after they have buzzed the front office. They will not be allowed inside the main building by any means.
Events to be postponed (or cancelled if they cannot be rescheduled):
- All parent-teacher conferences
- All athletic events suspended until further notice
- The SAT scheduled for Saturday, March 14 (Should you have any questions please contact Chelette.Stephenson@sths.org)
- The spring musical scheduled for March 27-29 will be postponed until further notice
- New Eagle Welcome scheduled for March 27 will be cancelled
- Registration night on April 4 will be cancelled
- Style Show on April 24 will be postponed
Any further details regarding the rescheduling or cancellation of events specific to St. Thomas will be communicated as soon as possible.
All events have been cancelled or are in the process of being rescheduled, including:
- The Alumni Baseball game set for April 1st will be cancelled and we will pick up again next year.
- The Golf Tournament has been cancelled on April 27th and will be rescheduled when appropriate.
- Our Sports Hall of Fame on May 2nd has also been postponed and will be rescheduled at a later time.
The Alumni Association will move forward with the Scholarship Essay Contest. Essays will still be submitted by students, evaluated by our scholarship committee, and awarded to the selected students.
To download the full PDF regarding Alumni Assocation COVID-19 information, Click Here.
If you are an alumni who owns a business that is operating during the COVID-19 outbreak, please email Advancement@sths.org with the following information:
- Your name and class year
- Your business name and website
- A brief description of your business
- Logo and/or Photo(s) to include
Click here for a full business directory listing of STH local businesses. We will continue to update this database as we receive information.