Executive Board for 2020-2021
President: Ernie Williamson
Vice President: Brad Fleming
Treasurer: Paul Equale
Secretary: Stacie Sudkamp
Ambassador: Jeff McCurry
Ex-officio Board Members
President: Fr. James Murphy, CSB
Athletic Director: Mike Netzel
Committee Chairs for 2020-2021
Merchandise: Jenny Hanks & Angela Platsas
Concession Stand / Grill Team: Rodney Villafranca, Steve Duplantis, Todd Ward & Winn Davis
*Meetings occur the 1st Tuesday of each month. Each meeting will be held at 6:00 pm in Cemo Auditorium.
The 1st meeting of the 2020-2021 school year will be held on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
Other upcoming dates include:
- Mentor Mom’s | Region 3 – “Picnic and Pop-Up Shop” – June 20 & 27
- FALL: Celebrating the Varsity Lettermen & Coaches of Football, Cross Country, Eagle Guard & Videographers. Please check back for the dates
- WINTER: Celebrating the Varsity Lettermen & Coaches of Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Wrestling & Cheer. Please check back for the dates.
- SPRING: Celebrating the Varsity Lettermen & Coaches of Baseball, Track & Field, Lacrosse, Golf, Rugby & Tennis. Please check back for the dates.
Please check back for the dates of this years’ sales.
Contributions to the Booster Club impact every Eagle sports program and promote student development while providing resources and direction to our student-athletes and upholding the St. Thomas standards of honor and integrity.
Primary revenue sources are advertizing sales in the annual award-winning Eagles’ Pride magazine, as well as income from concessions and merchansizing sales at Eagle home games.
In addition, Family Legacy advertising for those with multiple family members or a rich history associated with St. Thomas.
Take advantage of this prime sponsorship opportunity to promote your business and placing your brand directly in front of the vibrant and loyal STH community by purchasing a business ad.
Your generous support for all things STH is greatly appreciated.
- School Co-op Store/Merchandise
Sign up coming soon!