ZOOM CONVERSATIONS WITH ADMISSIONS
- In this time of social distancing, make an appointment to have a face to face conversation with our Admissions Department. EXPERIENCE a real time conversation to ask your questions about the admissions process, EXPLORE the steps for a successful application, and CONNECT with our experts on the Admissions team.
- Zoom Conversations with Admissions are offered most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at specified times. Sign up for your 30 minute conversation.
PRIVATE FAMILY TOURS AND INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Eagle One and an admissions team member will be waiting for you and your immediate family outside of Clay-Storey Hall to take you on a comprehensive guided tour of our main campus and a sneak peek at our new Joplin campus. Experience the college preparatory atmosphere at St. Thomas High School with a focus on your son’s interests and highlighting our Learning Enrichment Center and STEM facility.
- Campus tours are approximately 90 minutes in duration on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 3:30 PM and selected Saturdays at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM While we will be following social distancing guidelines with limited interpersonal interaction between our students and our faculty, this tour will give your family an insight into all what St. Thomas High School has to offer for your son’s future.
VIRTUAL WALKING TOURS
- Meet with our admissions representatives, learn about our college preparatory atmosphere, and take a guided tour of our campus with a focus on your son’s interests while never leaving the comfort of your home. In this time of social distancing, the admissions team will take you on a live tour of our campus via FaceTime or Zoom so that your family can EXPERIENCE a real-time freshmen class, LEARN about our STEM facility, EXPLORE our athletics program and CONNECT with our faculty and students.
- Virtual Walking tours are held most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM and are approximately 90 minutes in length.
JOIN US FOR OPEN HOUSE
St. Thomas High School will offer a series of in-person Open House opportunities for prospective 8th-grade students and families to experience St. Thomas, Houston’s premier all-male, college-prep high school.
During Open House, prospective families and students will have the opportunity to learn about our college preparatory curriculum and the vision and future of St. Thomas High School from our school leaders. Open House attendees will walk a typical freshman schedule and visit with our award-winning freshman faculty and staff, who will show you first-hand what makes our curriculum and educational experiences the best in the city. Additionally, prospective families and students will be able to learn about our 30-plus student clubs and organizations, connect with our 12 athletic teams, and visit our new Joplin athletic facilities.
Please note that social distancing guidelines will be followed at all times and reservations are required, 8th-grade students plus one adult.
This face-to-face open house opportunity will be offered on the dates listed below.
- Saturday, October 17, 9:00 am – 11:30 am (currently filled)
- Thursday, November 5, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm (currently filled)
- Tuesday, November 17, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm (currently filled)
- Sunday, December 6, 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (currently filled)
If you would like to join a waitlist for the first available Open House date or for a first available Private Family Tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Maxwell M. Holmes, Director of Admissions
Maxwell.Holmes@sths.org | 713-864-6348 Ext. 337
Claudia Walker, Admissions Coordinator
Claudia.Walker@sths.org | 713-864-6348 Ext. 175
If you have any questions, you may also reach the Admissions Office at 713-864-6348 ext. 175 or at Admissions@sths.org.
The Eagle Flyer is the monthly St. Thomas High School Admissions e-Newsletter for prospective students and families. Subscribe by clicking the button below and stay up to date on the admissions process, important dates, events, and more.