PRIVATE FAMILY TOURS AND INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Our admissions team member will be waiting for you and your immediate family outside of Clay-Storey Hall to take you on a comprehensive guided tour of our main campus and a sneak peek at our new Joplin campus. Experience the college preparatory atmosphere at St. Thomas High School with a focus on your son’s interests and highlighting our Learning Enrichment Center and STEM facility.
- Campus tours are approximately 90 minutes in duration on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM. This tour will give your family an excellent insight into all what St. Thomas High School has to offer for your son’s future. Dates for Private Family tours will go live on August 1, 2021.
Prospective freshman students will have the opportunity to experience and learn about what life is like at St. Thomas High School’s through our Eagle Ambassador. During the shadow visit the prospective students will connect and learn about life at St. Thomas High School, our excellent faculty and staff, student life, activities and athletic programs, and learn first-hand why St. Thomas High School is Houston’s premier all-male, college-preparatory high school.
*The Admissions Department will pair prospective students and Eagle Ambassadors with similar interests. If a prospective student would like to shadow a specific St. Thomas High School student, please include the current student’s name in the registration form.
Throughout the year, St. Thomas will be offering numerous admissions related events to experience St. Thomas High School for all prospective students. These events are scheduled throughout the year and many are student interest specific. We will update the list of events and registration links beginning August 1.
Current list of admissions related events for the 2021-2022 admissions year:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Open School Preview
- For 8th grade prospective students who do not attend a middle school visit with their current school
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2021
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22 – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2021
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2022
- STH Speaker Series – Fr. Greg Boyle
JOIN US FOR OPEN HOUSE
St. Thomas High School will offer two Open House opportunities for prospective families to experience St. Thomas, Houston’s premier all-male, college-prep high school.
During Open House, prospective families and students will have the opportunity to learn about our college preparatory curriculum and the vision and future of St. Thomas High School from our school leaders. Open House attendees will walk a typical freshman schedule and visit with our award-winning freshman faculty and staff, who will show you first-hand what makes our curriculum and educational experiences the best in the city. Additionally, prospective families and students will be able to learn about our 30-plus student clubs and organizations, connect with our 12 athletic teams, and visit our new Joplin athletic facilities.
Reservations for Open House dates listed below will go live on August 1, 2021.
- Thursday, November 18, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sunday, December 5, Times are TBA
Dr. Maxwell M. Holmes, Director of Admissions
Maxwell.Holmes@sths.org | 713-864-6348 Ext. 337
Claudia Walker, Admissions Coordinator
Claudia.Walker@sths.org | 713-864-6348 Ext. 175
Jaren Murphy, Assistant Director of Recruiting
Jaren.Murphy@sths.org | 713-864-6348 Ext. 146
If you have any questions, you may also reach the Admissions Office at 713-864-6348 ext. 175 or at Admissions@sths.org.
The Eagle Flyer is the monthly St. Thomas High School Admissions e-Newsletter for prospective students and families. Subscribe by clicking the button below and stay up to date on the admissions process, important dates, events, and more.