ROUND UP 2023
Sunday, March 5th • Noon – 6 pm • St. Thomas High School • 4500 Memorial Dr.
This signature St. Thomas event supports the Basilian tradition of tuition assistance. 100% of proceeds from the Round Up Raffle go towards our tuition assistance program, helping make St. Thomas the special place it has been for over 120 years. The Eagle family will enjoy games, activities, food, participate in the Big Red Market and the popular theme basket and raffle drawings. 2023 marks 96 years since the inception of the raffle fund raiser at STH!
Holidays: (Quota sellers only)
Monday, March 6 – School Reaches: $210,000
Friday, April 14 – School Reaches: $300,000
Friday, April 21 – School Reaches: $375,000
Friday, April 28 – School Reaches: $500,000
Friday, March 20 – School Beats “Reach” Goal: $600,000
**You Must Sell At Least 1 Quota To Be Eligible For All Holidays**
January 13, 2023
Grand Prize 2023 Ford Ranger SuperCrew
Second Prize E-Bike – Rhino Electric Bike, Red Edition
Third Prize Traeger Grill with Smoker
1st Quota – 15 Books – Round Up T-Shirt
2nd Quota – 30 Books – STH Tumbler/Water Bottle
3rd Quota – 45 Books – Go Cart Experience
4th Quota – 60 Books – Fishing Shirt
5th Quota – 75 Books – Off-Campus Lunch Trip
To be eligible for drawings
Thursday January 19 – 5 Books
Thursday January 26– 10 Books
Thursday February 2 – 15 Books
Need help selling your quota?
Phone-a-thon starts January 12th.
Important notes on turning in tickets:
- Please do not un-staple the books or separate the tickets from each book.
- When making a sale, tear off the ticket (the part with the truck on it) from the stub (the part with the name and contact info written in) and give the ticket to the person who bought it. This is their receipt for the ticket purchased. The stub section goes with the money on Turn In days.
- Please do not turn in coins. Please make change in the Business Office if needed.
- Please do not turn in tickets that you do not have money for and do not turn in money without tickets. The homeroom deputies will reject these tickets and return them to you.
- Make sure your tickets are filled out completely and legibly with names, contact information and your name as the seller. Any ticket not filled out will be returned to you with the money and not counted as a sale.
- Please do not turn in partially sold books. Keep selling the book until it is completely sold before turning it in.
- Please order more quotas in the Advancement Office (students only).