Family & Corporate Sponsorships
Round Up is the annual student-led fundraiser where fellow Eagles help one another. Each year we offer the STH community the opportunity to underwrite the cost of this amazing event. We rely on sponsors since 100% of ticket and carnival sales go directly to STH Tuition Assistance Program.
This year’s sponsorships will have a longer lasting and more personal impact than ever before. Round Up t-shirts are an STH favorite for every student, faculty, staff and volunteers. As a sponsor, your company or family name will be prominently displayed on the back of this year’s shirt.
We are offering sponsorships at four levels. (We have not raised the cost of sponsorship since 2018!)
You may purchase your sponsorship through the Eagle Store. Or make a check payable to “St. Thomas High School” and submit it to the Main Office/ Front Desk with the sponsorship form. Please submit by Friday, February 19 to ensure adequate time for printing.
Make your contribution and let everyone know how much you love St. Thomas High School!
We need donations such as last year’s items which included sports, rodeo and theatre tickets, group dinner at fine restaurants, one-of-a-kind items, and memorabilia. The limit is your imagination!
Eagle Bucks are used to “bid” on your favorite basket throughout the event. You can contribute through this sign up genius link to assemble a basket, or you can make a monetary contribution through the Eagle Store and we will shop/wrap on your behalf.
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- Sign up here to assemble a basket on behalf of your family or with a friend.
- Make a monetary contribution through the Eagle Store and we will shop/wrap on your behalf.
- E-mail basket chairs Jen Sudduth or Maru Pruneda to participate or for more details.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You do not need to wrap your basket – we can do that for you.
- If you have items that won’t make a whole basket or you’d like to add content to one that has already been claimed, bring them to the Advancement Office and we will create the baskets.
- Click here for more details or for basket themes.
- All baskets will have signage thanking our generous donors!
- Theme Baskets should be delivered to the Advancement Office by Monday, February 22.
Carnival Prize Donations Needed
Prizes for Children’s Games:
- Price range: $0.25 – several dollars
- Small items (less than 8” tall): books, toys, trinkets, coloring books, crayons/markers, stuffed animals, and any unused items are welcome.
For questions about prizes e-mail Monica Sánchez.
Please mark all items “Round Up” and deliver to the Main Office/Front Desk by Friday, February 26.