Holidays: (Quota sellers only)
Monday, February 18 – Quota Sellers Holiday
Monday, March 4 – School Reaches: $350,000
Friday, April 5 – School Reaches: $400,000
Friday, April 12 – School Reaches: $425,000
Friday, April 26 – School Reaches: $450,000
Monday, March 18 – School Beats Goal: $500,000
Tuesday, March 19 – School Beats “Reach” Goal: $525,000
**You Must Sell At Least 1 Quota To Be Eligible For All Holidays**
Friday, January 18, 2019
Grand Prize 2019 Toyota Tacoma Truck
Second Prize Camp Chef Electric Smoker with Cover
Third Prize Apple IPad with Apple Pencil
1st Quota – 15 Books – Round Up T-Shirt & Wear Anytime
2nd Quota – 30 Books – Wear Shorts Throughout March
3rd Quota – 45 Books – Lunch Party
4th Quota – 60 Books – STH Gear
5th Quota – 75 Books – Trip to Top Golf
Class/House Additional Incentives:
Senior Class 3 Quota Incentive – No Shave from Point of Turn in Through March 29
Junior Class 3 Quota Incentive – Off-Campus Lunch Beginning After Spring Break and up to AP Exams
Sophomore Homeroom 3 Quota Incentive – Homeroom with the Most 3 Quotas Sold – Astros Game in a Suite
Freshman House 3 Quota Incentive – House with the Most 3 Quotas Sold – Astros Game in a Suite
To be eligible for drawings
Thursday, January 24 – 2 Books
Thursday, January 31 – 5 Books
Thursday, February 7 – 7 Books
Thursday, February 14 – 9 Books
Thursday, February 21 – 11 Books
Thursday, February 28 – 13 Books
Friday, March 1 – 15 Books
Important notes on turning in tickets:
- Please do not un-staple the books or separate the tickets from each book.
- When making a sale, tear off the ticket (the part with the truck on it) from the stub (the part with the name and contact info written in) and give the ticket to the person who bought it. This is their receipt for the ticket purchased. The stub section goes with the money on Turn In days.
- Please do not turn in coins. Please make change in the Business Office if needed.
- Please do not turn in tickets that you do not have money for and do not turn in money without tickets. The homeroom deputies will reject these tickets and return them to you.
- Make sure your tickets are filled out completely and legibly with names, contact information and your name as the seller. Any ticket not filled out will be returned to you with the money and not counted as a sale.
- Please do not turn in partially sold books. Keep selling the book until it is completely sold before turning it in.
- Please order more quotas in the Business Office (students only).
Click here for details on raffle information.
- Platinum Level: $5,000
- Diamond Level: $2,500
- Gold Level: $1,000
- Ruby Level: $500
- Silver Level: $250
- Bronze Level: $100