The River Oaks Country Club again provided the perfect spring setting for a sensational afternoon celebrating the 50th Annual Mothers’ Club Style Show & Luncheon honoring the Class of 2021 while benefiting the current and future Men of St. Thomas.
[CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY]
Great appreciation goes to the invaluable contributions from the host of Eagle mothers who empower the Basilian Fathers to teach goodness, discipline, and knowledge, and to our generous underwriters and sponsors in returning to the original venue for the inaugural event in 1971 …
- Mothers’ Club President Holly Schlosser with event chairs Meryl Gregory and Gwen McKeehan collaborating with Catherine Chandler, our Director of Special Events & Volunteer Coordinator
- Dillard’s for providing exquisite women’s and men’s fashions
- Event producer par excellence Lenny Matuszewski teaming with senior stylist Tamara Klosz Bonar
- Casablanca Productions
- Visible Changes and The Phoenix Design Group
- The accomplished St. Thomas Jazz Ensemble
In grand Style Show custom, there was no splendor to match the sartorial struts of St. Thomas President Fr. James Murphy, CSB and his fellow bastion of bespoke, Principal Dr. Aaron Dominguez ‘96.
Dressed for success, one and all.
Catholic. Basilian. Teaching Goodness, Discipline and Knowledge since 1900.