St. Thomas is conducting two in-person PSAT sessions on campus. This exam is an important tool for predicting SAT scores and preparing scholars for college entrance exams. All students are required to take the PSAT on the day their grade level is scheduled.
- Wednesday, October 14 – Freshmen and sophomores will test in person on campus while juniors and seniors are not required to be on campus or in class.
- Tuesday, January 26 – Juniors will test in person on campus while freshmen, sophomores, and seniors will participate in a standard academic day.
As the test day approaches, St. Thomas will provide detailed testing procedures and any other particulars students will require.
In addition, St. Thomas is offering tutorials for the ISEE and HSPT entrance exams. Separate instruction for each exam will be available for rising ninth graders through a safe and secure remote learning platform. The enrichment will be conducted by acclaimed faculty – St. Thomas Dean of Students Rod Takacs and Camille Hagerty, a distinguished middle school teacher at St. Christopher School, and the Goose Creek and La Porte Independent School Districts.
- Saturday, October 3, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 10, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 17, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 24, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 31, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 7, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 14, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 21, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
St. Thomas takes pride in our multifaceted and holistic applicant review process. The decision-making considers a variety of factors when considering a candidate’s admission including academic performance and rigor, extracurricular activities, community involvement, and life experiences.
Families seeking to discover the distinct benefits of a St. Thomas education are encouraged to contact email@example.com and join a waitlist for the first available Open House date or for a first available private tour.
Catholic. Basilian. Teaching Goodness, Discipline and Knowledge since 1900.